The best of both worlds: Fun AND learning
Apple’s summer program infuses jam-packed summer fun PLUS learning into everything we do. Whether your child enjoys Summer Camp or Summer Session, he or she will love exciting in-house events like carnival day, field trips to local attractions and theme weeks. We pride ourselves on making summer an unforgettable experience for every child. Plus our Summer Program is run by year-round, highly-trained teachers and support staff.
Many of our camps offer daily swimming lessons in our on-site pools designed for young swimmers. Red Cross certified staff is well-versed in six different levels of curriculum based on your child’s own skill level and pace. Campers rotate to a range of fun-filled activities throughout the day like arts and crafts, dance, sports and much more so every day is a new adventure. Many of our camp counselors used to be Apple campers themselves.*
Edgewater, Kinnelon, Mahwah, Morris Plains, Oakland, Towaco, Randolph and Wayne
Our schools that do not have on-site swimming offer an exceptional opportunity for children to beat the summer learning slump with engaging research-proven Montessori curriculum and FastTracKids e-learning. Children also get to enjoy the same curriculum as our camp program for music and dance, art, cooking, science and nature, and more. Plus, who doesn’t love outdoor play and water play on summer days at Apple?*
Cliffside Park, Edison (2 locations), Hoboken (2 locations) and Metuchen
*Activities vary by school. Ask your school director for more information.
A safe and secure environment
- Safety-certified by secure education consultants
- State-of-the-art surveillance cameras in our classrooms, entrances/exits and surrounding areas
- Parent live video monitoring
- Fingerprint technology pick up/drop off
- Key fob entry
- Hospital-grade germ sanitizing machines: Effective at killing 99.9% of germs and viruses
- Playgrounds equipped with perimeter fencing; specialized turf or padding; and land line, cell and/or two way radio
- Fire and lock down safety drills are practiced regularly
- All lead teachers are CPR, First Aide, and AED trained and certified
- All staff members are finger printed with background checks completed
- Picture ID’s and name tags mandatory for visitors upon entrance into the school
These practices are consistent throughout our schools, however, there are variations due to the physical differences of each location. See your school Director for more information.