Apple Montessori’s summer camp program is officially and safely opening July 6th! Our goal every summer is to offer the best of both worlds—fun and learning! And when you throw in making lifelong friends and lasting memories, our campers have the recipe for an exciting summer. Our well-rounded, engaging on-site summer camp program offers a fun and immersive way for each camper to retain and learn new skills while enjoying the summer holiday.
Summer learning has a proven, positive impact on both a child’s academic and social-emotional development. The benefits of summer camp are numerous, from teaching life lessons that foster independence and responsibility to the value of creative playtime and teamwork with new and old friends. Research shows that when students fill the summer learning gap with the camp experience, they are much more likely to stay ahead educationally and socially, keeping pace with their peers in the fall.
Summertime at Apple also keeps campers’ bodies active with outdoor sports, games, and nature activities! Not only do these activities promote fitness and movement, but they also encourage sportsmanship, coordination, fun with friends, and more!
2020 Summer Camp Theme: Top Secret Summer Travel Adventure!
Apple Montessori campers will receive a passport to a top-secret adventure this summer! Campers will have a safe, fun, and enriching summer following the Wacky Professor McIntosh ‘Around the World in 40 Days’! Our campers will have the best time during their recreational swim with Red Cross certified instructors! Our brand-new Splash Pads, at select locations, will keep campers cool and for schools not participating in splash pad activities, campers will enjoy daily water play with sprinklers.
Our day-to-day programs camp programs (like Innovators & Explorers, Tech Time, Celebrity Kids, Crafts & Creations, and more) are fun and educational! Each filled with exciting interactive activities including our brand new Montessori-based coding & robotics program, music, drama, arts, sports, Montessori lessons, and more!
If you love the sound of Apple’s Summer Camp Program, but plan on staying home this summer, we have the perfect camp program for you! Summer at Home with Apple Montessori combines summer fun and learning, all from the comforts of your home!
- On-site and Home-based camp options
- Daily Recreational Swim offered by Red Cross certified lifeguards. Available at these locations: Kinnelon, Mahwah, Oakland, Randolph, Towaco, and Wayne.
- Daily Water Play with Splash Pads will be available at these locations: Edison Woodbridge Ave., Cliffside Park, Edgewater, Metuchen.
- Outdoor activities including sports/games based on that week’s theme, and free play utilizing age-appropriate playgrounds.
- Over an hour of Montessori class time a day.
- Each child will be assessed to determine their current skill level and weekly packets of individualized learning materials will be provided for different skill levels in Math, Language Arts, Science, and Geography. Pre-recorded instruction is included for use at any time to help explain how to complete these packets.
- Flexible enrollment weeks and extended camp hours
- Year-round experienced teachers and support staff
As always, we are working diligently to follow and exceed the stringent hygiene guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and our federal, state, and local officials.
Please visit our Health and Safety page to learn more!
Class sizes are limited due to new health & safety guidelines and our programs tend to fill quickly, so don’t miss out. Register now for summer 2020!
For more information about enrollment, please contact us.