Summer Camp Frequently Asked Questions
Please find below some frequently asked questions about Apple Montessori's Summer Camp program:
What are your tuition costs?
- Tuition is based upon many different factors, including scheduling and add-on programs offered. We have several enrollment options for you to choose from and would love to offer you an opportunity to tour our school to help you identify which of our offerings would be right for your family. During the time of the tour, our school’s director will provide a comprehensive breakdown of tuition cost based upon your program of interest and desired schedule.
What are the age requirements for Summer Camp?
- Apple’s Summer Camp program serves children ages 2 years – 12 years old—maximum age allowances vary based upon school location.
When does your Summer Camp season begin?
- Apple’s Summer Camp program runs for a total of 8 weeks beginning July 6 – Aug 27.
Do you offer an option to select specific weeks to attend?
- You can pick and choose the weeks you would like to attend. At a minimum, you will be required to select 3 weeks for enrollment into the program (weeks selected do not have to be consecutive).
Can you request to enroll for additional weeks at any time after starting camp?
- You may add weeks, depending upon availability. Typically, we ask that families provide us with at least one-week advanced notice if considering adding weeks.
Is there a waitlist for Summer Camp?
- Enrolling in Summer Camp is on a first-come, first-served basis (by availability).
Do you offer full-time and part-time scheduling options?
- Most locations offer a schedule of 5-days per week on a part-time or full-time basis depending on availability. Our standard Full-Time Schedule is: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm and our standard Part-Time schedule is: 8:30 am-11:30 am or 12:30 pm-3:30 pm.*Scheduling options vary by location. Before- and after-care services are also offered as options.
For a sneak peek at our camp program activities, please click the below to view our camp brochures: