Join an April 30-May 22 Open House
Give your child the best possible start with research-proven programs at family owned Apple Montessori.
Hours: 7:00 am – 6:30 pm (open until 7:00 pm in several locations)
- School day: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Morning half day: 8:30 am – 11:30 am; Afternoon half day: 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Daycare: Morning 7:00 am – 8:30 am; Afternoon 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm (7:00 pm in several locations)
- Proven Montessori method: Research demonstrates Montessori children have an advantage academically, socially and emotionally.
- Whole child approach: Recognizing that no two children are the same, we nurture every aspect of your child’s development at his or her pace
- Reputation: For over 40 years, we have inspired a love of learning for life, and are perceived as a leader in the field of Montessori education.
- Nurturing, highly-trained educators: Our team benefits from Apple Academy’s professional development program and have been hand selected to ensure we provide the very best care to each and every child.
Our programs are based on the Montessori style of teaching, a child-centered educational approach developed by acclaimed Maria Montessori, an Italian physician, educator, and innovator. They begin with a deep respect for children as unique individuals and the belief that each child was born with innate potential. Every material, activity and classroom is designed to help children follow their own passions at their own pace. They work on their own and in groups. Depending on your child’s age, he or she will benefit from individualized lessons, engaging curriculum, social and emotional development, art and character enrichment, and much more.
Three-year multi-age groupings offer a host of benefits. Your child’s teacher gets the opportunity to know and work with your child for several years. They create a social setting similar to an extended family and foster deep relationships among teachers and peers. It also provides children with the advantage of learning from older students as well as developing real leadership skills when they are the older children in the class. Moreover, they develop problem-solving and cooperative work skills.
In our pursuit to nurture the whole child, we leave no stone unturned. To nurture creativity, we offer robust art and music enrichment programs. To help children become self-aware and wonderfully well-rounded little people, we focus on character development and provide numerous opportunities to get involved in charitable work. We help children recognize that he or she has a gift to offer in making the world a better place. We learn about culture and diversity during International Week. We celebrate together as a school community during our Thanksgiving Feasts (which the children prepare) and Holiday celebrations. The list goes on and on, and so does the learning and growing.
By cultivating independence and life skills to help children thrive in all developmental areas through well-rounded programs, we lay the foundation not only for school success, but success for life.