We know that only the best will do for the apple of your eye. Join us to learn why Apple Montessori is the school of choice for so many New Jersey families. We welcome you and your child to join us to:
- Discover what sets Apple Montessori apart
- Observe research-proven Montessori curriculum in action
- Learn what the “whole child” approach means for your child
- Meet our team of nurturing educators
- Tour our safety-certified school
- Invite your child to join an art enrichment project
Spots limited! Contact email@example.com to reserve your time slot and please indicate your school of interest.
Dates and Locations
|Cliffside Park||18 months-6 years||Thu. 6/29||9-11 am & 1-3 pm||600 Gorge Road|
|Edison||2-6 years||Tue. 6/27 & Wed. 6/28||1:30 pm on 6/27
9:15 am on 6/28
|2825 Woodbridge Avenue|
|Hoboken||6 weeks-6 years||Tue. 6/27||9-11 am & 1-3 pm||1055 Maxwell Lane|
|Hoboken||6 weeks-6 years||Wed. 6/28||9-11 am & 1-3 pm||220 Sinatra Drive|
|Kinnelon||2-6 years||Tue. 6/27||9-11 am & 1-3 pm||10 Maple Lake Road|
|Oakland||2-6 years||Wed. 6/28||9-11 am & 1-3 pm||192 Ramapo Valley Road|
|Towaco||2-6 years||Fri. 7/21 & Fri. 8/4||9-11 am & 1-3 pm||9 Waughaw Road|
|Wayne||6 weeks-12 years||Thu. 6/29||9-11 am & 1-3 pm||25 Nevins Road|
Did you know?
- Apple has been family owned, operated and trusted since 1972.
- Our highly trained team helps children be their best selves.
- Research shows Montessori provides an advantage academically, socially and emotionally.
- Montessori Plus approach to early childhood education covers all developmental areas.
- Our students traditionally read by age 4.
- 92% of our Kindergartners scored at least one year above their grade level.
- Program designed to engage young minds during the critical early learning years from birth to age 6.
- Hands-on learning helps children learn through experience.
- Children follow their own passions at their own pace.
- Our programs inspire a lifelong love of learning as well as independence, creativity, self-confidence, and character development.
- Montessori builds leaders and innovators (founders of Google and Amazon are former Montessori students).
- Live video cameras to view your child’s progress
- Detailed daily reports with photos and video
- Parent conferences, seminars, resources and school events
- Our schools are safety-certified by Secure Education Consultants, former security agents for the White House