An Unmatched Elementary School
Discover the Apple Montessori Elementary difference. Join our November 3 Open House.
Apple Montessori has been a trusted leader in early childhood education for over 45 years. We offer an unparalleled education that makes the most of every child’s critical formative years. The results speak for themselves: our students consistently outperform their peers nation-wide on core academic skills. And the benefits are more than academic: by nurturing the whole child, we prepare them to be global citizens, leaders, and life-long learners, not just better students.
How we do it is what sets us apart. Apple Montessori is highly regarded for exceptional academics, but we don’t stop there. Apple’s Montessori Plus approach develops the whole child with art and music enrichment, character education and so much more. The result? Confident, independent critical thinkers and leaders who understand the gifts they have to offer the world.
The Montessori approach is truly child-centered and it’s research-proven. As the American Montessori Society puts it, “It is an approach that values the human spirit and the development of the whole child—physical, social, emotional, cognitive.”
Our curriculum, classroom environment, passionate faculty and abundance of Montessori materials all foster a child’s natural curiosity. Students follow their own passions and work at their own pace as they discover their unique potential. Unlike traditional schools, children develop a deep love of learning instead of just memorization of facts. Our teachers act as guides in following the child’s own passions at his or her own pace instead of teaching the same lesson to a group of very unique individuals.
With active, hands-on learning, we bring even the most abstract concepts to life in a way that makes learning intuitive and fun. Apple students love learning. An Apple education prepares your child for success in and outside of the classroom.
“Did you know that children at Montessori schools regularly out-perform those who graduate from traditional schools? And that some of the leading innovators in the world, including Google’s Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Amazon’s Jeff Bezos and Wikipedia’s Jimmy Wales credit their ability to think differently to their Montessori educations?” ~ Forbes
Lower Elementary, Grades 1-3
Upper Elementary, Grades 4-6
Additional ways Apple Montessori Elementary stands apart:
- We are accredited by the Middle States Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Our classrooms surpass the teacher-to-student ratio set by the American Montessori Society
- Our campus features state-of-the-art facilities that combine the best learning tools with access to the natural environment
- Our passionate educational staff has 10 to 30 years of exceptional teaching experience
- Our faculty benefits from Apple’s sought-after Professional Development and Continuing Education Programs
- Our school is safety certified by former U.S. Secret Service agents
- We build a strong community through school and home partnerships, frequent communication, and family support
- We offer students a premium education at a fraction of the cost of most private schools.
Visit Apple Montessori Elementary School
It only takes one visit to our school to realize that something profound and meaningful is happening. Visit us at our November 3 open house (link), or schedule a personal tour.
Apple Montessori Elementary School is committed to continued excellence in education for our students and therefore, we offer enrollment opportunities only to those students who have successfully completed the Apple Montessori Kindergarten program. Some exclusions apply. Please contact us for more information.