Join us to discover the towering difference the kindergarten year at Apple makes
Advanced Curriculum Night and the Kindergarten Year
During this time of year, our parents begin to ask questions about the next stage in their child’s education. Advanced Curriculum Night offers our families an in-depth, hands-on look at what the kindergarten year at Apple holds and how it compares to traditional offerings. Our preschool parents will get to experience advanced pre-k curriculum as well.
Scientific research shows the unique advantages Montessori students gain over public schools, and Apple offers so much more than what traditional Montessori programs offer. Apple Montessori kindergartners are well prepared for school and beyond.
Please join us to learn why the 3 year cycle matters so much for your child during this critical learning time. Explore and experience advanced curriculum in language arts, mathematics, science, cultural studies, and more. In addition, you will learn how our Montessori Plus character education and enrichment programs develop our Apple students into well-rounded young people.
The event will also cover STEAM curriculum, the leadership role, educational field trips, reading group, homework and much more. For 45 years, Apple Montessori has developed a deep love of learning, confidence, responsibility, critical thinking and essential life skills in our students. We can’t wait to show you how!
Our current Apple parents will have access to childcare. Contact your school to sign up.
Click on your school name to RSVP:
- Hoboken Maxwell| Wednesday, October 17, 6:00 pm |1055 Maxwell Lane, Hoboken
- Hoboken Sinatra| Thursday, October 18, 6:00 pm |220 Sinatra Drive, Hoboken
- Edgewater and Cliffside Park| Tuesday, October 16, 6:00 pm | 8 Adelaide Place, Edgewater
- Towaco| Thursday, November 15, 6:30 pm |9 Waughaw Road, Towaco
- Mahwah| Thursday, November 8, 6:30 pm | 75 East Ramapo Avenue, Mahwah
- Morris Plains| Thursday, November 15, 7:00 pm |1339 Littleton Road, Morris Plains
- Randolph| Tuesday, November 13, 7:00 pm | 470 Millbrook Avenue, Randolph
- Oakland| Thursday, November 8, 7:00 pm | 192 Ramapo Valley Road, Oakland
- Kinnelon|Tuesday, November 6, 7:00 pm | 10 Maple Lake Road, Kinnelon
- Wayne| Tuesday, November 13, 6:30 pm |25 Nevins Road, Wayne
- Edison and Metuchen | Thursday, November 15, 7:00 pm |2825 Woodbridge Avenue, Edison
Learn about Apple’s Kindergarten Program
Hear from an Apple Kindergartner and His Mom
Apple Kindergartners Read to Infant Class
Favorite Memories from Apple Montessori Kindergartners
Having Ms. Russo as my teacher. I have learned so much with her help. I can now read, write, and work with challenging material in Math, Science and Geography.
Being a teacher’s helper
Wearing my uniform on the first day of school
Reading chapter books
Telling my mom how special she is at the Mother’s Day Tea
Using the advanced Math materials like the Division Board
Demonstrating different materials from the classroom to the little ones
Celebrating Ms. Rasdell’s birthday! I love Ms. Rasdell very much.